A prestigious Central Ohio municipality, the City of Upper Arlington takes great pride in the services and amenities it provides to residents. To better serve its residents, the City needed valid and reliable measures... Read more
helps you understand
with the public.
We help senior community affairs and marketing staff in public-sector organizations (as well as the private-sector communications professionals who work with them):
- Obtain objective, unbiased measures of public opinion regarding a particular service, topic, or potential ballot issue; and
- Identify opportunities to communicate with the public regarding a particular service, topic, or ballot issue.
What types of community affairs projects do we conduct? Our practice areas can be categorized as follows:
- Branding and Strategic Positioning
- Marketing Message Evaluation
- Community Needs Assessment
- Citizen Segmentation
- Public Opinion Polling
- Strategic Planning
To learn more about how we approached and solved specific market research challenges for partners with community affairs needs, please review our related case studies.