In a time of increasing demand for social, health, and economic services, community leaders in Licking County, Ohio wanted to identify and assess the priority issues facing residents in the county and to begin develop... Read more
Research that helps you make and measure impact.
We help executive directors, senior operations staff, and senior marketing staff in non-profit organizations do the following:
- Understand the precise level of community need for a particular service or program;
- Measure program effectiveness; and
- Identify opportunities for program improvement / service delivery.
What types of community impact projects do we conduct? Our practice areas can be categorized as follows:
- Process Evaluation (Formative Research)
- Outcome Evaluation (Summative Research)
- Community Needs Assessment
- Secondary Data Analysis
- Strategic Planning
To learn more about how we approached and solved specific market research challenges for partners with community impact needs, please review our related case studies.